Sonic Electronix

Back Door Speakers- 01 Blazer

well if its anything like a 96 (which it should be ) there the screw by the handle and the whole piece will come out. then where u close the door.. the little handle deal .. there should be a little cover on the inside and that pops off and there 2 i think 7 or 8 mm bolts in there and take them out then u can just pry it off basically. make sure your windows down to. it makes it alot easier ... if that doesnt answer your question just ask i had a 96 and i had the door panels off plenty of time. its just hard to explain lol .... good luck

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

cool, got em in monday, been sick the past 5 days so thats put a damper on things, anyone know about the front door speakers? i haven't bought them yet, but id like to get a jump on things, the back doors were a lot more simple than i thought.

just did my brothers 01 blazer, there are alot of stupid little clips that hold the thing on. get all the scews off and shit then start at a corner and carefully pry on it a little to get it off. ill ask my brother where exactly the screws are. good luck

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived