most people dont know them so thats how they talk. its not just best buy its people in general

i wouldnt care what they said, all the shops here talk shit on each other

x2 on both.

I like to go in to places like that and ask for stuff I know they don't have. Like 500 amp fuses and 4/0 wire :D

Or if they know how to wire up 16 subs. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they suck ass at installing alarms also, i went to the best buy over by arco arena had a viper 2 way put in my crown vic i told them i wanted to add remote start and remote trunk release. my shit only starts with the key no trunk popper and the broke the defroster switch. :mad: and they claim its not their fault and that i never paid to have the stuff installed. stupid ass me didnt get the receipt and paid cash. for the extras in the install bay. i hate bestbuy with a passion. you think install is bad try asking the retards from geek squad about a computer prob.

they did the same to my mom's accord. they wired it so half ass that the fuse was hanging in visible view.. but lucky the car had the factory security system.. and the customers service are retarded too.. i paid and got the alarm installed at CC with receipt to prove and yet the customer service told me to contact DEI myself. i started to put pressure and she finally directed me to the installation manager...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

There is this one guy, he is a MECP Certified Master installer, and hes been certified for 30 years, and he knows a thing or 2 about audio. hes good at fiberglassing, and is good with material.. he was working on a very expensive car, and he installed a nice stereo, but he only used 6 screws for the entire thing(Per customers orders)

Now the n00bsquad.. they f***rd up 2 of my computers up something awful, from now on ill go to a private business to get my comps worked on.

they arent trained is why they just cal themanufacture and do what they tel them to. they dont screw up comps people just never know they real propblem when thry take it to them. 90 times out of a 100 its the stupid customers fault on a computer the other 10 its a manufactures problem that theywill never admit so the retailer has to take the flack. i work for sony and i know for a fact that theres some hardware issues on vaio notebooks and sony is just riding it out