Audio noob Posted April 17, 2021 Report Posted April 17, 2021 So I have a Cadillac cts I recently just purchased 2 15 competition subs kickers and a 3000 watt hiifonics brute grade d mono block amp now my issue is they will be at full power banging at least in my opinion anyway I get to my destination turn car off when I turn on the car again(sometimes it's 2 destination )) the quality of the bass goes down drastically maybe a quarter of it's capacity also the wiring for the install was in the car at time of purchase I'd say installed in 2010 maybe 2012 I can post pictures of set up tomorrow morning any ideas or advice greatly appreciated thanks
Dafaseles Posted April 17, 2021 Report Posted April 17, 2021 Have you ever checked the voltage at the amp during the diminished sound? My guess is you need a little more electrical. Maybe just a second battery 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Audio noob Posted April 17, 2021 Author Report Posted April 17, 2021 I have not will do tomorrow thanks for the reply appreciate it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.