Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Help with dd1 and android auto


Recommended Posts

Posted

I tuned my 4 channel amp the other day with a dd1. I tuned for a cd and android auto. I got the same max undistorted volume for both which was 38. I have a pioneer nex 4500 and I use wireless android auto.. For android auto I downloaded the test tones and played it thru YouTube music. I played the exact same song thru a cd and apple music on Android auto. And android auto was alot louder. Did I use the dd1 correct for android auto? Are the recording levels different for the same songs on a cd versus like apple music, YouTube music, etc? And android auto volume cannot be controlled by my phone.

Posted

If you're worried about it, 1 st try changing the battery in the DD1. I can't tell you how many times that's fixed a problem with those things. 

Though, it could just be that no matter what you play through that deck, assuming it's a clean track, at 38 is when your deck starts to send a clipped signal. No matter what information it's given. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...