3 Hafler 4 Channel Amps F/s...

I have three Hafler 4 channels for sale, one is an MSE-80di, and the other two are MSE-88tns. All three work, the 88tn that's currently in my car was literally new old stock till December when I took it out of the shrink wrap and installed it in my Tercel. It's been lightly used, powering a pair of DLS R4s and a pair of Aura MR52s. It comes with a beat to death original box (with Fosgate tissue paper) and the speaker harness. There's a chip/ding on one of the fins that was there when I got it from Hafler several years ago. It'd be easy to touch up. $150 shipped CONUS, USPS money order preferred, but I can probably do PayPal as well.

MVC-038S.jpg

MVC-037S.jpg

The second MSE-88tn I got used, but it's very nice cosmetically and works fine. It doesn't have the speaker harness, but they are available for $8. This one is $100 shipped CONUS.

MVC-039S.jpg

MVC-040S.jpg

The MSE-80di isn't quite as nice as the others, but again, it'd touch up easily. I don't do that when I'm selling equipment, I'd rather be honest about the condition so everybody's happy. This one also works fine, and it also needs the $8 speaker harness. $100 shipped CONUS.

MVC-035S-1.jpg

MVC-036S.jpg

If you want all three, I'll take $325 shipped. I'd also consider a trade straight across for a Premier DEH-P800PRS (not P880), or partial trades for Zed-built US Acoustics or Aura MR series amps. I also need an MDF stack made to space my Mpyres in my front doors.

Or, there's a hundred bucks worth of stuff I need from a dealer, if you want to pay for that in exchange for one of the $100 amps.

what kind of mdf stack you needing I will be firing up the cnc router in the next few weeks.

I'm going to mount a pair of Mpyre 65Ms in my doors, and I need to space them out to the edge of the door pockets to clear the glass. I'll have to do some measuring, but they'll need to be somewhere around 2.5"- 3" thick.