Sonic Electronix

Long time Lurker. First time posting. Need some advice with my build.

OK So I plan on running either 1 Sundown Audio Zv6 15" or CrossFire Audio XT3 15".  on a CAB-45 with a JL Audio XD600/6v2 pushing  a pair of Kicker KSS6904 6X9  and 2 pair of KICKER KSS6504.  With a 300AMP HO Alternator.  I am looking for advice on how many batteries I should run, and if I should run a 5 FARAD Cap or not.  This is going in a 2018 NIssan Sentra.  I plan on getting the alternator here: https://js-alternators.com/product/2013-2019-nissan-sentra-1-8l-240-300amp-alternator/ Id like to run 2 batteries.  One in the front and one in the back.  And of course I will do the big 3.  What are yall's recommendations on battery models and CAP models?  Id like to spend about 5.5k total  4k on parts, and 1.5k on install

If anyone has any advice on better component speakers for about the same price I'm all ears.  THe only thing I am dead set on getting is the CAB-45.

My 2 cents, no cap, lithium battery. For almost half the cost of 2 quality AGM's. CES has a good LTO lithium battery. The 40 ah with that 300 amp alternator should do you well. There's always the Limitless Lithium cyber 6k as well. Or, you can purchase your own ying long cells and build your own lithium bank. Very cost effective and there are tons of videos on YouTube that show you how to do it. 

If you're really wanting to use AGM batteries, 2 quality 80 or more AH AGM's with that alternator should do the trick. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived