Frank B

I'm looking for a box design for 4 skar SVR-12's

All the software I try doesn't seem to take into consideration 

My box external dimensions and they are

Width 33 1/2"

Height 11"

Depth 40 " 

Tune 34hz

Width and height cannot change the depth is the only thing I can adjust 40" is the max depth so I don't know if it's possible the style box I'm looking for is in the picture.

Thanks

Any help would be greatly appreciated 1048731745_Screenshot_20210623-022654_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.44a5ef8aa58c207ee507b1ce2d9397a5.jpg

You might be too ambiguous trying to run 4 12" in that restricted space (unless you plan on running it sealed). 

I will assume that you are running 750w to each sub for a total of 3,000w total. Using Triticum's Improved Port Area Calculator V2:

You will need ~18in^2 per ft^3

Since you are very restricted with your height (only 11", and your sub's mounting height is ~8", it is impractical to have the port down (as you have on the picture). Moreover, you have to at least double baffle the top of it. A side port may work better in your case. Displacement of each sub is ~0.15 cubes, so 0.6 cubes total. If you calculate the port in as well, you will end up with a net volume of around 5cubes. Their website recommends at least 1.75 cubes per sub, so a total of 7 cubes.

Either go with 2 15" subs or cut one of the subs out. 

Archived