*update* Sunroof Closed.. Got A Questions..

sounds like you need to replace the whole unit with the clicking, the plastic gears in the glass slide have either striped or broken teeth on the final few inches of close ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

sorry to hear about the leak...I almost got a sunroof installed on a car some years back and the guy at the place did me a solid and told me they would warranty it but it would almost definitely leak sooner or later

its all good.. learned a good lesson.. dont let the subs pound with the sunroof is tilt open..

sounds like you need to replace the whole unit with the clicking, the plastic gears in the glass slide have either striped or broken teeth on the final few inches of close ...

damn... is there any other way of closing it? made up my mind that if i can get it to close and as level as possible to the roof then imma seal it off.. its been giving me trouble for a few months now and dont really care for the use of it.. it'll acting like a skylight though. :D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Mine came stock with my jeep. But it has 2 screws on each side of it to manually adjust the glass. Not sure if yours is the same

thanks, i'll take a look..

aftermarket sunroof FTL..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

the only thing i can think of is have someone push the close button while uptop pushing the glass in so see if it cant catch a hold and close the rest of the way. it extra hand help should help it close the rest of the way

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i have the same roof in the millenia, and had the same problem i had to push the asc button so the red light is off and then disconnect the battery so it resets then reconnect the battery and press the close button. mine use to vent too much. hope this helps you :rolleyes:

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

the only thing i can think of is have someone push the close button while uptop pushing the glass in so see if it cant catch a hold and close the rest of the way. it extra hand help should help it close the rest of the way

i was thinking about that but wasnt sure, but since im not the only, i'll give that a try..

i have the same roof in the millenia, and had the same problem i had to push the asc button so the red light is off and then disconnect the battery so it resets then reconnect the battery and press the close button. mine use to vent too much. hope this helps you :rolleyes:

sweet glad im not the only with this lame BS retarded aftermarket sunroof.. i'll give that a try before trying the above method

thanks for the responses..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Update:

now i got it to closed by taking out the level that was attach to the slider thingy that goes in the tracks.. well now that it shut and wont be able to open via the button, i am going to seal it off and dont know what type of sealant/chaulk to use.

thanks for all the advices and tips.

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio