*update* Sunroof Closed.. Got A Questions..

not sure where to post this but i have a '95 camry that the previous owners had installed an aftermarket sunroof. and now when it closes, it doesnt shut all the way down flush. is there a way for me close it without ripping the car apart? living in a gated community and they are strict about working on cars.. FTL. or is there a shop i can take it too that is local in sac?

im located in north sac..

Pics in Post #7

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i know, but i want to know if there is any shop that specialize putting in aftermarket sunroof. the dealer dont mess with aftermarket sunroof.. this is my DD so if i take it to the shop i am welling to wait up to 1 maybe 2 hr at most and not a day or two like some places..

Edited by Ipod

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Is it even trying to close? could just be blown fuses depending on where the shop tapped in to get power.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Can you check if the switch has power?

That would at least tell you if you have a window issue of power issue.

I would look at the fuses too. I can only imagine where they would tie power into :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Is it even trying to close? could just be blown fuses depending on where the shop tapped in to get power.
Can you check if the switch has power?

That would at least tell you if you have a window issue of power issue.

I would look at the fuses too. I can only imagine where they would tie power into :blink:

well it does have power, but what i meant was it doesnt fully close all the way... here are the some pics.. sorry for hte confusion.

0516081136.jpg

0516081136a.jpg

Open

0516081136b.jpg

Close

0516081137a.jpg

it does close but not all the down so it leaves a a gap on the back side.

Edited by Ipod

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Duct tape? ;)

But seriously, I would take that to a shop and let them deal with it, you don't want to break it anymore so let a pro deal with it.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Duct tape? ;)

But seriously, I would take that to a shop and let them deal with it, you don't want to break it anymore so let a pro deal with it.

haha.. what about blue painter's tape? :D yeah thats why i dont want to mess with it and rather have a shop that specialize in deal with it since they should know what they are doing.

yeah, you mess up something and it will be leaking all over the place or worse come off while you are driving or something.

i can hear the motor/relay clicking on and off when tryin to close it so i think it have came of the track?? talking about leaks, it was leaking before this happened.. found that out the hard way..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio