Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve never competed or metered any builds, with that being said I have a question. When I was testing out my build to see how loud it sounded (by ear) it seemed that my test tones don’t sound as loud as my decaf music. Is this common or are my ears playing tricks on me? Would my decaf music get a higher score than just test tones? I’m not sure how it works honestly. I feel like my build should be able to meter at least a 150 but after just playing a test time I’m not so sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 723 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...