Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

all right this is where i need to pull a rabbit out of my hat...need your help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I have a 2019 nissan versa sv and i want to increase my trunk carrying capacity.  I will have 300 pounds worth of audio equipment including the sub woofer and box.  I checked with the nissan dealer and they say there is nothing out for it to solve that issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • stingray72 changed the title to all right this is where i need to pull a rabbit out of my hat...need your help

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...