Hey all,

Please excuse my ignorance in this realm. However, I am wondering if a car alarm system with the features I would like to see actually exists:

1) Ability to see where my car is at anytime on my smartphone via GPS.
2) Ability to shut off my car remotely via GPS/Cellular network at any time.
3) A Valet function that only allows the car to be moved a certain distance before automatically shutting off. Then allowing the car to be brought back with the same parameters.
4) Ability to completely disable the sound system.
5) Ability to tell the EMS to detune the engine so the Valet doesn't get the full 700hp driving experience...
6) Alerts via a phone app rather than the dumbass horn that no one pays any attention to.
7) Push button start as long as the keyfob is within range.

Does such a system exist?

Cheers,

Well, with the highest available viper alarm options, you get an app that will tell you where the car is. Remote start from the app. You can't shut it off, but it will send you alerts on your phone of different parameters you can manually set, like over a certain speed, outside of a determined "fence" on a map, if it moves at all, stuff like that. Even does lightweight diagnostics. Does a couple more things as well. 

As far as disabling your vehicle while in motion, I've only heard of onstar doing that. 

And setting it so someone else doesn't get all the engine (your chevelle sounds pretty dope by the way. 700hp in an old school sounds fun as hell!), I've never heard of that unfortunately. But, if you find the right car customization shop, and have enough money, I'm sure anything is possible. 

Hope I helped. Happy hunting

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived