Missed Court Date For Speeding Ticket

if you get picked up by BACON you wont have to do any jail time as long as you have the $$$$ for the fine, otherwise you will sit in jail till you go to court then i am sure they will give you a O.R

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Man this is the one time I will say screw school.

Talk to your dad if hes cool, ask him to call you off on monday morning, then ask him to go with you to the court house.

I have my issuses with the law but you don't want to fuck around with the law. The best thing to do in life is to keep under there radar.

So talk to your father unless he is a dick then go to your mom.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i hate tickets i got 2 of them like 3 weeks ago. 1 was for careless driving and no insurance. then a week later i got another 1 for speeding lol

I hate that for ya. If you didn't have your insurance card thats one thing, but being it was careless driving also chances are you plain out didn't have insurance. People like that piss me off, if you don't have insurance and you cause me, my passengers, or my car harm, then its gettin took out of your face on the spot. Sorry, for the off topic just my subtle opinion.

what should i do? first time i got an instate speeding ticket did 59 in a 45 cop was driving the other direction totally didnt notice him till i saw him pulling a u turn. cop pulled me over and was really cool about everything i got pulled april 28th he said you were speeding just a tad but all i needed to do was pay the fine didnt need to show up in court or anything. i let my friend borrow my civic the other day and today he was caught after hours at the park with my car and the cop told him that i have a warrant out for my speeding ticket... he called me asap and apparently on the ticket i was suppose to show at the municipal on 5/12/08 at 1pm but the impression i was under was that i could mail it in. apparently not so what should i do? my only other ticket was out of state and all i had to do was mail it in within 30 days i guess i shouldnt have assumed that this would be the same.

AMALAN

PM SENT PLEASE READ

sweet so i went in this morning and all i had to do was pay a 35 dollar late fee, nothing else. didnt have to speak to any judge or anything just went to the teller and paid it. phew that couldnt have gone any better.