Newbie here. Need help with battery delete

I will be upgrading the electrical in my 07 tahoe. This is my first build requiring electrical upgrades so I'm just second guessing myself and need some guidance. I am currently building 35 ahr( soon to be 70) yinlong bank. I will be doing a battery delete up front.  I have 3/0 welding wire. I plan on running 4k but closer to 7.5k in the future  .I have 2 questions. 1) Would it be better to run 1 ground and 1 pos from my battery delete distro up front to the lithium in the back or 2 positive to the back and ground the lithium to the frame in the back? Would it make a difference ? 2) I was reading on here on another post that the newer tahoes have a voltage management system that will affect how I choose to do my grounding in general. Can someone elaborate for me?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, elan6148 said:

I will be upgrading the electrical in my 07 tahoe. This is my first build requiring electrical upgrades so I'm just second guessing myself and need some guidance. I am currently building 35 ahr( soon to be 70) yinlong bank. I will be doing a battery delete up front.  I have 3/0 welding wire. I plan on running 4k but closer to 7.5k in the future  .I have 2 questions. 1) Would it be better to run 1 ground and 1 pos from my battery delete distro up front to the lithium in the back or 2 positive to the back and ground the lithium to the frame in the back? Would it make a difference ? 2) I was reading on here on another post that the newer tahoes have a voltage management system that will affect how I choose to do my grounding in general. Can someone elaborate for me?

Thanks 

I have a 2011 Silverado. Yes, your truck has a regulated voltage controller. I'm putting a lithium bank in the back as well. I've done a lot of internet research and talked to Tony at mechman about the situation. 

What I was going to do until I found a sort of bypass of the RVC is....

At my battery delete spot, I have a positive and negative post. I was just going to treat that as a normal battery. So yes, I was going to run a negative from the lithium, to the battery delete, through the RVC, to the engine block. I was also going to ground the lithium to the frame, and then from the frame to the battery delete negative. Tony basically told me not to ground anything to the frame AFTER the RVC. All ground must go through the RVC before reaching the engine block/ alternator. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived