Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey Team, I'm new to the forum so thanks for having me!, I am using a DD-1 and have a problem that is probably simple to diagnose for people who have been using the dd-1 for a long time, my issue is, I have no signal light, all the other lights function correctly, the 40hz and 1khz Led's light up as they should and so does the distortion light, I just can't get the signal led to light up, whether I'm testing at the deck or at the amp, whether I'm testing RCA or speaker outputs, I have tried multiple different aftermarket head units and amps but they are all the same, no signal but everything else works as it should, should I just not worry about it or can someone give me a reason why? all help is appreciated.

Edited by RmpShkr
Posted

At least with mine, the signal light will come on before the frequency light. Maybe you're signal light is faulty. How long have you owned it? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...