Amplifier not enough Current draw

OP, give us your full Equipment List. 

Head Unit:

Front Speakers:

Rear Speakers:

Sub(s):

Amplifier:

Processors if any:

Also, do you know what size wire guage is run to each speaker (assuming/hoping the Sub is larger than the rest).  Are you using Factory speaker wire or all new runs?  If Factory how and where are you tying into them? 

Be Specific with the model numbers.  Everyone is making guesses at what might be happening because we don't have enough information to go by.  Can't troubleshoot correctly if we don't know Exactly what it is we're troubleshooting. 

@TheBKG Pioneer AVH Z-2200 all 6 speakers Alpine Type R 5 channel amplifier Alpine type X Sub Focal 12inch 4ohm Speaker wire size 14Gauge SUB 12gauge All speaker wires are new and connect straigth to the amplifier same as power and ground wire which is OFC 2gauge

About to crash, but my only immediate thought is how does he volume of your system Sound to you?  Does it sound like it's significantly lower volume than your friends, who I'm assuming is using the same size/quality speakers? 

I can think of 2 areas you can check.  First, test the Voltage level of your audio source.  Source meaning your Head Unit RCA's, or Bluetooth device if using one.  Whatever feeds music to your amplifier is referred to as the Source.  Play some loud music and leave it running, then unplug the positive RCA from the Amp and put your Multimeter on it and test the Voltage RMS.  What is it averaging. 

Second, test the Voltage of your Positive and Negative Power Cables connected to your Amp with the car running and system On.  Same thing, what is the average RMS Voltage.  Just be careful doing it, don't touch the cables with your hands. Remember, even at 1/4 power draw there's more than enough electricity flowing in those cables to fry you into a dark crispy french fry in seconds. 

Start with those two and let us know what your getting.  

@TheBKGvoltage is 14.4 but i didnt get wat u mean to unplug one of the amps RCA and check with the multimeter where will i put my probes of my multimer.? RCA thers only left and right not positive and negative and my headunits RCA puts out 3.7 volt

DOH!  Sorry, not enough sleep.  Pull either the Right or Left plug.  The Center Post is the Positive Signal, the Outer Ring is the Negative. So touch your leads on those and let it play and see how strong your signal is. 

Correct.  What we want is to see how strong the actual music audio signal is coming from your Head Unit at the point it connects with the Amp.  If the Head Unit outputs are defective or the RCA cable is defective or got damaged during installation then your amp might not be getting enough signal for it to make its rated power. 

Archived