Help With Voltage.

i have 4 power acoustik 12's powered by 2 crunch 1500.1's. when i play gorilla zoe money man or joc i know you see it, my voltage drops to 11.6 or 10.8 if it has been beating for awhile. i know this is horrible. my boss wanted me to try some stinger 1.2 farad caps. 1 for each amp. well, they did nothing. now, i know i need some battery (ies). i just dont know what size and how many. any suggestions. they will be kinetiks.

----reference's----

meade916

i have 4 power acoustik 12's powered by 2 crunch 1500.1's. when i play gorilla zoe money man or joc i know you see it, my voltage drops to 11.6 or 10.8 if it has been beating for awhile. i know this is horrible. my boss wanted me to try some stinger 1.2 farad caps. 1 for each amp. well, they did nothing. now, i know i need some battery (ies). i just dont know what size and how many. any suggestions. they will be kinetiks.

What size alternator you running?

i started a post in his section about it. hopefully it would help. i am frustrated. my voltage was perfectly fine until i hooked my 1400.4 up to my doors. then all hell broke loose. i was playing some screwed music at idle and my damn truck turned off. i was pissed.

----reference's----

meade916

i started a post in his section about it. hopefully it would help. i am frustrated. my voltage was perfectly fine until i hooked my 1400.4 up to my doors. then all hell broke loose. i was playing some screwed music at idle and my damn truck turned off. i was pissed.

LMAO! I don't mean to laugh, but that's funny as hell. You're running 3 amps right? What did you expect to happen?

LMAO! I don't mean to laugh, but that's funny as hell. You're running 3 amps right? What did you expect to happen?

my voltage was perfect it never dropped below 13.7 with both of the 1500.1's but as soon as i hooked my highs amp up i drop to 10.6 at 5000 rpm. that weird that a highs amp did that.

----reference's----

meade916

the biggest K batt you can fit upfront is like a 1400...if you manage to fit a 2400 in there is beyond me :blink:

so if i put a kinetik 1400 up front and a 2400 in back that should help alot. at least until i can order a HO alt?

or order the missing link piece.

----reference's----

meade916