Torres Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 First choice is BTL's. Still undecided though.... Quote
banginAltima Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 I still remember you... I am broke right now though.. along with my sub Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 Why would you do that? Why would I do what.... Need a little more detail... Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted July 9, 2008 Author Report Posted July 9, 2008 (edited) Yep this sucks Sounds like crap too.... Edited July 9, 2008 by banginAltima Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted July 9, 2008 Author Report Posted July 9, 2008 Good coil Bad coil Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted July 9, 2008 Author Report Posted July 9, 2008 (edited) Going out with a bang... Derrick824 did the honors. He got a little happy and started playing before I started shooting. It played for about 30 seconds. 3000 watts into a 600 watt rms sub. Edited July 9, 2008 by banginAltima Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted July 9, 2008 Author Report Posted July 9, 2008 The end result.... Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
97Dime Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 R.I.P T1... Quote 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
BigPimpin91 Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 Was the box moving? And I saw a flash. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.