Sundown Audio

I Think I'am Alittle To Obsessed With Amps

ISO

I have like 16 amps and felt like thats to many considering I can only use like 3 at one time at the momment.

So I have put some up for sale.

Well I just sold one of my Kicker ZR360s and will be shipping it out monday.

I own 4 Kicker ZR360s, 3 now.

I haven't even shipped the one I just sold and I miss it already.

I love amps but I think I have issues :D

Anyone else think I might have a probblem?

I'am a very compolsive person :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

lol i mean u could say that if you had a couple more... u need 1000 sq inches of amps to be considered an "amp pounder" :ph34r:

What you think I need more. :lol::lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

keep the 4 kicker 360's and wait for sundowns 8's to come out and port them with a 360 on each :D

Now thats a good idea!

heres 11 of 16 amps

Collection003.jpg

Acually I'm going to put 2 RF 1501BDs and 4 2006 Solo L7 10s in a single cab pickup. :D

I'm just 1 battery away from doing it.

Terryswork001.png

I'am trying out the Sundown stuff rite know.

I just bought 2 SAX-100.2s.

I will get a review on them in a month worth of use.

I'm on the fence about a saz-3000D or wait and just and get a SAZ-2000D.

Do I really need 3000 watts on 4 L7 10s?

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

What are the kicker subs in the top right, and bottom right?

They are the Alma Gates signature series L7s there was only 100 of them built and I was finally able to get 2 of them.

1 of them was actually used on the Beast so was that ZR1000 on the floor its modded for 18 volt usage.

The other one came from a Kicker competion competitor.

Both have been reconed by Kicker so they are pretty much new.

I have waited 6 years to get ahold of a set of these.

MyAlmaGatesL7s5.jpg

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

I'am the 10 in King.

I only like 10s and 15s.

But I love the idea of building systems that don't look like they pound, then I turn the shit on and people are shocked.

Terryswork001.png