Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

man i wish I had a better comp but can't go wrong with logitech speakers

Posted

i'd rather have it on the side, so i could see inside it, but it pushed me over to the side of my desk, and i'm OCD, so i have to be in the center. My desk isn't too deep, so the cd tray doesn't bother me. I rarely change them anyways. only when i burn CD's.

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

dat background is sick bibby... a mans best friend is his tv,right next to the pc...outstanding

Posted

i'd rather have it on the side, so i could see inside it, but it pushed me over to the side of my desk, and i'm OCD, so i have to be in the center. My desk isn't too deep, so the cd tray doesn't bother me. I rarely change them anyways. only when i burn CD's.

Oh I see. Looks nice, though. I think I'll try sometime.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8260 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...