Second Skin Audio

Box Advise & Port Area

Jeremy009

Hey guys, hope all is well, kind of long but take a read.
Attempting a small project for a single 12" and am hoping if joeX, 21gigawatts or tritcom or any other guys great with boxes can chip in an elaborate a bit.

Some background info which we need to adhere to. The car is a nissan tidda sedan, the truck is sealed from the back seat with the exception of a fold down center piece on the back rest approximately 8"x6" (pic attached for reference). The sub is a resilient sounds gold 12" rated 1000rms and a CT sounds 900.1 for power and the box NEEDS to fire towards the back seat. 21gigawatts assisted me in the pass with a box for this sub which was 2.5 cubes net,tuned to 33hz with 15" per cube for port, i still use this box, love it but this is a separate project.

My goal is to try and have a daily "loud" but also good sounding bass. Also, its for a more park and pound project, meaning, sounding good inside the car but also good outside the car, trying to throw loud heavy bass around 5ft to 10ft outside the car.

Now, i know i cant expect wonders with 900rms but the aim is to be very impressive. Was told to shoot for a 38hz-40hz tune but i know yall have good experience to advise me better for a slot port box. I listen music in the 36hz to 60hz and upwards range. So any advice on tuning, optimal port area & box size to try an hit this goals is much 

https://www.resilientsounds.com/product-page/gold-12

Thanks in advance!!

20220731_142930.jpg

Archived