Second Skin Audio

Assembly of box for 15 inch subwoofer, help me please

@Joe X Hello, I managed to get this result as shown in the photos, the peak of the box was at 35 hz, the FS was at 33 and the FB at 26. Do you think it's good to play low and loud? Or is it possible to get more output on lows? I am improving the electrical system, I would also like some tips on construction, I made a CAD drawing of the model, I changed some dimensions to get a larger box in my vehicle, as for the 45º in the corner of the duct, what is the correct way to measure this curve ? I found an image on the net, should I follow this method? thank you very much 

bass1.png

cx1.png

cx2.png

20080903155944_porting.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Assemble your 15-inch subwoofer enclosure with ease using our comprehensive box assembly kit. Designed for optimal performance and durability, our kit includes all the necessary components and instructions for hassle-free assembly. Enjoy deep, powerful bass and immersive sound quality with your custom-built subwoofer box. Perfect for car audio enthusiasts and DIY projects alike, our assembly kit ensures a seamless installation process and professional results every time. Upgrade your audio experience with our 15-inch subwoofer box assembly kit today.
Dourado Luxury Car is the leading car dealer for new and used vehicles in Dubai with an inventory of over 300+ luxury cars from leading brands.