Some Vids Of The Truck At Unite 08

Ive been good. Just been working and playing basketball and softball. Arkansas sucks lol. I wish i could of made it to Unite. Ill make it up to you guys :). Ill have to download aim on this computer so we can talk shit to each other again.

Good to hear. Give me a ring when you're back in the area ;)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Awesome man, girls that like bass are a A+ in my book regardless of a jiggly arm that just means more props to the bass maker if you can make other kinds of body panels move :)

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Here's another vid from the show that Jon(Epicenter Designs) took...Thanks Jon ;)

Here's another vid from the show that Jon(Epicenter Designs) took...Thanks Jon ;)

looks badass joe. Now everyone at shop87 is gonna think my stereo is even more pitiful than it really is, after listening to yours.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

looks badass joe. Now everyone at shop87 is gonna think my stereo is even more pitiful than it really is, after listening to yours.

:lol: Hopefully you'll take care of that soon ;)

you can see how much air it pushes. more hair tricks just sort of float there, and it looks like she just got smacked in the face with the air. look how far back her hair is being pushed too.

She wouldn't stick her head in the window...said she was scared or something :lol: .... Notice how it sucks my registration paper right off the dash and hovers there right before she pulls away :lol:

Archived