Would you put these Alpine Alpine S-S65 speakers in a sealed, ported, or open air box?

I'm working on a small project and building an at home boom box using car audio speakers. I have an audiopipe 8" sub that I'll put in a ported box. I also have two Alpine S-S65 6.5" coaxial speakers and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. The spec sheet doesn't have qts, vas, fs. I've contacted Alpine and they don't have that info. I'm having a hard time determining how to get the best performance out of them. I'm running them using a Taramps DS 250x2 at 4ohm so should be pushing 80w RMS to each. Since I have the sub for lower base I would like to use the Alpines more for mid base, mids, and high tones. Here is what I'm considering:

1. Sealed box

2. Ported box

3. Box with the back fully open. This way they are acting as if they have an infinate baffle but the front and back of speaker are separated

Any thoughts? 

Those are designed to play in a car door approaching infinite baffle, so any similar environment will work including a really large sealed box.

Removing the rear wall of a small sealed box can work but then you have to deal with a back wave which may or may not turn out to be a problem.

6 hours ago, Joe X said:

Those are designed to play in a car door approaching infinite baffle, so any similar environment will work including a really large sealed box.

Removing the rear wall of a small sealed box can work but then you have to deal with a back wave which may or may not turn out to be a problem.

I'm trying to keep the size relatively small so can't go with a large box. I'm thinking it will be around 1 cu ft for both speakers. What would you do in that case? My plan is to have the speakers close to a wall when it's playing so the sound will bounce off the wall (to get the most base from the subwoofer). 

Archived