exsuce me for all the questions im a newbie but will it sound all right with the subs firing back and ports threw rear deck.

ill let someone else answer that, im no veteran thats for sure, i have ALOT to learn..... i wouldnt fire the subs towards the rear seats tho because all that junk right there, but like i said, let som1 else chime in and tell ya

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ill let someone else answer that, im no veteran thats for sure, i have ALOT to learn..... i wouldnt fire the subs towards the rear seats tho because all that junk right there, but like i said, let som1 else chime in and tell ya

thats cool man i still need all the help you can offer (sure more than i know).

haha you can have mine

$4700 paypal coming your way!

I honestly couldn't tell you for sure if there is a difference with it taking up all of the trunk space. I don't think that it would. It'll be sealed in the trunk either way

And everyone here knows more than me. I'm just here to take up space. We are all still learning here

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

god this thread is full of bad advice and suggestions....

do 2 high end 12s

5^ft net 50-60in port 30-35hz tune

fire subs and ports torwards the tail lights

cut the rear deck

dampen as much as possible

ported 15s arent an option in that trunk

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

god this thread is full of bad advice and suggestions....

do 2 high end 12s

5^ft net 50-60in port 30-35hz tune

fire subs and ports torwards the tail lights

cut the rear deck

dampen as much as possible

ported 15s arent an option in that trunk

well u fucked my decision.

Its because we don't have nice people like you to come in and help out. Why are the 15s not an option in the trunk? Not enough airspace for the subs or not enough space in the trunk period?

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived