Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never designed a 4th order but I'm sure you can get some help from here and elsewhere.

Since you can't fold down your seats I think it'd be better with all the output coming through the rear deck instead of just the port.

Just a thought.

yeah i do need to get that shit threw the rear deck
Posted

good bandpasses are hard to design and build >=(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

just do that.

subs fwd, sealed off with vents through the rear deck.

-Drew

what song is playin in the video's

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Posted

Shine Cause I Grind by Crime Mob

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

If I decide to puss out and do a regular ported box I will do two 12 btl's but if I decide to do the blow threw I will do two 15's btl witch Im really leaning towards a blow threw

Posted

Need to make some last measurements before I order 15's what about cubes should I use I was thinking 8 after displacement tuned at 33 hertz. Would it be alrite to use 4 aero ports becuase I think it would look cleaner and fit better on the rear deck

Posted

people never listen :unsure: :unsure:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

people never listen :unsure: :unsure:

i decided to do the 2 15's firing and ported threw the rear deck and was unsure of cubes and tunning. what was there to listen too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...