So some guys decided to follow me home today...

As I was driving home I noticed some pos old chevy truck following me with two black males in it (nothing racist so no one come to me with the racist remarks).

To give you guys a better understanding of where I live, I live in the part of town just a mile away from where all the crime happens. They normally dump stolen vehicles around my house and stuff like that. So im driving home with my brother and notice the guy stay right on my ass even though im going like 10mph most cars would pass me. I pull up into my drive way but didn't hit the button to open the electric gate (for obvious reasons). The fucker even signals that he's pulling into my drive way so thats when my brother and I are like wtf and decide to get out to see wtf they want. As they see the doors opening, the floor it and drove away....

So here I am awaiting for them to come back to jack my shit :R All car alarms on, dog's loose, doors locked, police near the area, weapons ready.

I hate fuckers that jack shit :R

somebody is breaking in this dude truck as we speak hes shooting at them

Nah I'm still here ;D

dude these motherfuckers are trying to steal everybodies shit. if a alarm goes off they will go to the next car i called the copas

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude these motherfuckers are trying to steal everybodies shit. if a alarm goes off they will go to the next car i called the copas

It's not that easy to steal from my house though...You must really want it to get it...The main road and my cars are about 70yrds apart (long drive way). Then my fence is about 8ft tall (electic gate). Then there's the 5 dogs to get thru which you could do if you don't make any noise considering the house is 5acres and they may not be around. However as soon as the car alarm goes off, your screwed cause they will go to see what it is, not to mention it will wake up everybody.

But my house has been broken into before. This was when I didn't have the gate or none of that but still :-[

i got all my lights off watching them. waiting wit the 45.

Yeah I turned mine off too...

What I like is that my dad has the Clifford G5 (my car has the Viper 791). His chirps for any thing so that kinda gives me a fair warning that some thing is around.

I set the lights to auto on his truck so if I hear some thing, remote start the bitch and all the truck lights go on! They can't see in but I can see them.

I'm ready for a war with these fuckers. :R

It's not that easy to steal from my house though...You must really want it to get it...The main road and my cars are about 70yrds apart (long drive way). Then my fence is about 8ft tall (electic gate). Then there's the 5 dogs to get thru which you could do if you don't make any noise considering the house is 5acres and they may not be around. However as soon as the car alarm goes off, your screwed cause they will go to see what it is, not to mention it will wake up everybody.

But my house has been broken into before. This was when I didn't have the gate or none of that but still :-[

i wish i had a house with a garage so i can park inside. i got a camera outside my window

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i had a house with a garage so i can park inside. i got a camera outside my window

X2 I wish I had a garage. I also wish I had cameras with night vision.

I'm not falling asleep for the next few nights until the sun is rising. Fuck this, I know some thing is going to go down. If not tonight, one of these nights. Those bastards made it too obvious!

i got all my lights off watching them. waiting wit the 45.

Yeah I turned mine off too...

What I like is that my dad has the Clifford G5 (my car has the Viper 791). His chirps for any thing so that kinda gives me a fair warning that some thing is around.

I set the lights to auto on his truck so if I hear some thing, remote start the bitch and all the truck lights go on! They can't see in but I can see them.

I'm ready for a war with these fuckers. :R

this is bullshit i gotta stay up all night to watch my truck just because we got haters

X2 I wish I had a garage. I also wish I had cameras with night vision.

I'm not falling asleep for the next few nights until the sun is rising. Fuck this, I know some thing is going to go down. If not tonight, one of these nights. Those bastards made it too obvious!

yeah they wanted to see where you stayed. my truck is parked under a big ass street light. wit the camera

Archived