So some guys decided to follow me home today...

As I was driving home I noticed some pos old chevy truck following me with two black males in it (nothing racist so no one come to me with the racist remarks).

To give you guys a better understanding of where I live, I live in the part of town just a mile away from where all the crime happens. They normally dump stolen vehicles around my house and stuff like that. So im driving home with my brother and notice the guy stay right on my ass even though im going like 10mph most cars would pass me. I pull up into my drive way but didn't hit the button to open the electric gate (for obvious reasons). The fucker even signals that he's pulling into my drive way so thats when my brother and I are like wtf and decide to get out to see wtf they want. As they see the doors opening, the floor it and drove away....

So here I am awaiting for them to come back to jack my shit :R All car alarms on, dog's loose, doors locked, police near the area, weapons ready.

I hate fuckers that jack shit :R

i think they would only jack the tvs. most ppl dont kno wtf projectors are nor hids.

HIDs are one of the most stolen things here in Miami as far as grand theft auto goes.

When you drive by here you kinda notice every one that has a TL, G35, and such cars that come with them park them up as close as possible to the wall as they can. My uncle has been jacked 3 times

They have killed people around here before for "spinners"...

Some dude was parked up at a park with his gf fucking her and two guys popped out, shot the guy, pulled the gf out, jacked the car.

Two days later the car was found without the rims.

As I was driving home I noticed some pos old chevy truck following me with two black males in it (nothing racist so no one come to me with the racist remarks).

To give you guys a better understanding of where I live, I live in the part of town just a mile away from where all the crime happens. They normally dump stolen vehicles around my house and stuff like that. So im driving home with my brother and notice the guy stay right on my ass even though im going like 10mph most cars would pass me. I pull up into my drive way but didn't hit the button to open the electric gate (for obvious reasons). The fucker even signals that he's pulling into my drive way so thats when my brother and I are like wtf and decide to get out to see wtf they want. As they see the doors opening, the floor it and drove away....

So here I am awaiting for them to come back to jack my shit :R All car alarms on, dog's loose, doors locked, police near the area, weapons ready.

I hate fuckers that jack shit :R

somebody is breaking in this dude truck as we speak hes shooting at them

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived