Sonic Electronix

which is better lc7i or lc8i

man i checked  every where but no factory systems have that...so i did find factory amp and there is way more speaker connections there than anticipated...im not a pro by any means but i figured lc7i or lc8i might be my best shot... i belive from from factory they have it set up highs mids and lows all seperate channels..im gonna try to get my connections at kick panels and work from there...i cant even get behind radio on this paticular jeep head unit is just a stand up screen...im just thinking the lc8i might be better because that way i can run my dash speakers to it too...but i already have lc7i so iguess im gonna work with what i have first...hear it how it sounds and take it from there...i saw a video from steve meade playing around with lc7i and ohm meter check tuning lc7i he made it look like a cake walk...thank steve and this forum and for everybody that i can get input and encouragement from im gonna tackle this soon as a matter of fact when the weather breaks a little..maybe tomarrow gonna be almost 50 degress....thank you again

Archived