Good Batterys At A Cheap Price If Can Find?

well i got a stinger sp800 in the truck now and was lookin ahead of time for some batterys for my honda wehn i get the motors switched out and i like duralast gold batterys and i was wondering what would be a good secondary battery, i got my sp800 for $50 from my buddys shop but a new one on darvex is like $210 or somethin and a yellow top is around $169or so and i can geta stinger svp44 for around $160 somethin off there too, whats some cheap batterys wit a good ah output and high amp i dont think i need more than one im only gunna be runnin no more than 1500rms in there plus mid n high watts but that dont matter anyways, and i gotta keep the price down low so i can get my wire, oh and to not make another topic where can a good 1/0 - 0 guage wire kit be had for a good price, i think darvex was like $100 for a stinger, but the soundquest is $50 but it might work, ied like to find some more hugfen like i got now in the truck its pure copper and keeps my volts at 12.x when truck is off and no less so good current flow there, any help more than aprecated :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i have a post in the "HOT DEALS!" section you might be interested in

-Drew

Edit: maybe not so interested when located on the other side of the country lol

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

lol, thankx anyways

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I don't know which Honda you have, but alot of them take group 51. (D5100R is what i needed)

This is what I have in my Element now, and I LOVE IT!! I'm solid for 2000watts or so with the factory alt. I'm not someone who plays full tilt all the time. . but I noticed one hell of a difference swapping out my factory battery. I don't even need another battery in the back.

I was looking at Kinetiks .. but I would have to get the HC2400 to be good for about 1700 watts as my primary battery. I love my Powermaster!! It fits like factory

D5100R.gif

www.xspowerbatteries.com

Archived