This Still Hurts .. ** Pics ** Will This Heal?

good chance it will be pain forever, i cracked my knee cap a while back and tore my inside tendon (never went to the doctor) well went a few weeks ago cause i couldnt move it and he said i have to take cortizone shots but itll hurt forever

yay me!!! and you!!! lol

age will only make it worse tho...:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

good chance it will be pain forever, i cracked my knee cap a while back and tore my inside tendon (never went to the doctor) well went a few weeks ago cause i couldnt move it and he said i have to take cortizone shots but itll hurt forever

yay me!!! and you!!! lol

age will only make it worse tho...:(

Yea i cant wait til im 50 and cant move.. Rollover car accident when i was 16 , fucked up my back, both knees torn in hs, and now 1 hand down... hope i have good medical insurance :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

i posted this in the random pic thread , and it reminded me how often i feel pain in the hand... Happened almost 1 1/2 yrs ago but i still have a stiffness in my hand .. Even after 3 months of therapy and especially in extreme cold/heat.. Will the tendon and nerve damage ever heal??

hand2.jpg

hand.jpg

I took a .40cal hollowpoint to the hand when a crackhead tried to rob me on 1/31/08. I ended up with a shattered ring finger and a partially severed tendon.... the bone healed up but I have slight sag in that finger and it hurts from time to time but is getting better. Tendon damage doesnt heal itself, it requires surgery and nerves CAN heal but it can take up to a year. I had numbness on the inside of my ring and middle fingers but that went away and I have a tingling sensation every now n then. Id post pics but they are gross

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

man, good luck is not w me.. in HS i tore my acl in one knee and my mcl in the other .. And this added to it.. man i feel like joe from family guy.. Im only 28 and cant do anything anymore .. No running , blading etc. I used to ride cross country mtn bike races and downhills but now its all gone .. i feel like a damn cripple :( ..

And as far as the nail in the hand IMO it was not my fault.. I was a carpenter for 12 years and was pulling a string ( dry ) lne on a house and the 3 1/2 inch 16 penny nail came out of the stud ( from above me ) and shot right into my hand... For those that know carpentry , this is a fluke accident that ( to my luck ) didnt end up in my head, eye , etc .. But what u try to do is to pull the dry line tight to get a good tight STRAIGHT measurement .. This one just backfires on me when i pulled to tight on a rotting stud

I tore my ACL in HS, and tore my lateral miniscus in half. now I Only have the lateral miniscus in the outside half of my knee, and a reconstructed ACL. the inside of my knee is bone on bone. To top it all off I used to powerlift, and would squat extremely heavy on my bad knee, so I am definately pushing it way farther than any knee should be pushed naturally. Whatever, it is what it is.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

You can only find it through a distributor. I have two screwed up disks in my neck and EXTREME muscle spasms in my neck, traps, and shoulder. I guess that is what happens when someone slams you from behind at 55MPH. It has helped me alot in recovery, it didn't fix it all for me but it helps knock down some pain.

[email protected] if you want to talk more. I didn't sign up here to preach MonaVie, but I won't pass up an opportunity to share my story.

Edited by tdc3187

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/