mmmm how i love a good scotch. Dewars is always good, along with cutty shark, any of the jonnie walker lines, these are easy to find and are well under $50. For a little more money aberlour is great, its hard to find but it normally goes for $64 http://www.aberlour.co.uk/welcome.asp but its one of my favorites. You have to see if you like a single malt or a blended malt. There are lots of types of scotch, you will just have to try and see what you like.

found a site online that ships bottles of scotch and talked to them for a bit and i decided to go with a single malt this time and he suggested these 3 for me to try

Springbank 10yr -- $59.99: This is a lightly smokey, pretty salty scotch with a very long finish. Has some hints of fruit on the nose.

Ardmore 14yr 1992 single cask from Signatory -- $49.99: This has some apple type fruit on the nose and a relatively sweet finish. But also has some smoke from the peat. This smokiness is rare in the style scotch as it's from the northeast highlands (speyside).

Glen Grant 12yr Gordon MacPhail -- $39.99: A classic Speyside. Caramel, vanilla, raisin. No smoke or salt on this one. Very smooth and very accessible.

thanx man, i went with this one

Ardmore 14yr 1992 single cask from Signatory -- $49.99: This has some apple type fruit on the nose and a relatively sweet finish. But also has some smoke from the peat. This smokiness is rare in the style scotch as it's from the northeast highlands (speyside).

im also looking at a rum to pick up..i think i found a good one

Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 year old Rum has a rich chestnut color and a Christmas spice, caramel fudge nose.

It is full bodied, has rich brown spice, vanilla and subtle molasses flavors envelope the palate with sugar caney sweetness. It has a super smooth and lengthy finish.

I thought only really old people drank Scotch...

im not old im only 30..lol but dont have to be old to be mature..lol..honestly the only kind of drinks i like are scotch,brandy and rum..but not that bacardi rum i mean real rum..and only beers i drink are guinness,amstel and glostch..

scotch_tape2a.jpg
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!