Jump to content

What Happened?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, so, I have a real nice setup. Works great...

Well a friend brought me his Visiontek speaker/amp from walmart today so I could find out whats wrong with it. (Won't power on).

So, I hooked it up on my car, and I be damned if it didn't work either.

So, I said fuck this. Hooked my system back up, and went to listen to it, and the power was no good anymore :(, Sounded like shit, Wouldn't beat at all, until you turned the volume to Zero, then it would actually make my rear window flex.

I think I may have fucked the headunit up.

What do you think?

Le.jpg
  • 2 months later...
Posted

if its the same Visiontek im thinking about then yea it probably 12v to your pre-outs my friends got one of them things and it messed his deck up we tested it and the pre-outs read 12v idk they suck hope this helps

Vehicle:1998 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 I6 with Cherry Bomb and Cold Air Intake,

Speakers:5 1/4 Pioneers in front and back

Deck: Jensen DVD In-Dash

Amp: Lanzar Opti-Drive 2000w

Subs: 2 Boss Chaos Edtion 1000w max (500wrms)

Rubber: Nitto Grappler 35 x 12.50

Fun Things: Cobra CB with PA speaker to piss people off =]

If the listening level is too loud, then your not deaf enough

=]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...