Jump to content

How do I fix muffled speakers?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, I have asked this question in several other forums but I have not received any concrete answer. My speakers have been sounding muffled for a couple of days now and I don't know what the problem is but I would like to fix that problem as soon as possible.
Are there DIY fixes for muffled speakers or should I take them to a professional for repair?

Posted

You give very few details like if you are using a stock system or aftermarket. But generally speaking if something starts happening on it's own is generally an equipment failure, you also don't say how it start happening, it could be damaged speakers or something else,  I'd say provide some details but if you are not willing or able to potentially disassemble stuff inside your car, better have it checked.

Posted

Check the speaker connections: Check that the speaker wires are connected correctly. Loose connections can cause muffled sound or complete failure. Maybe you will find some additional tips here, it is explained in detail how to solve that problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9328 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...