Sonic Electronix

So I am really considering getting a ford fusion at the end of the summer. I will probably black it out and put two 15s in there. Anyways, I want to do a blow through from the back of the trunk to the back seats. How hard is it to do this?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

So I am really considering getting a ford fusion at the end of the summer. I will probably black it out and put two 15s in there. Anyways, I want to do a blow through from the back of the trunk to the back seats. How hard is it to do this?

Not very....but I would focus the energy up through the rear deck

my buddy his 01 civic is like that. only does 145 on music though. trunk cars are hard to get loud.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I have a Fusion. Pick another ride. Especially if you want to put 15s in it.

this is what i did. its not that hard!

IMG_8618.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

subs1-1.jpg

now that i've been to a couple comps i guestimate i was doing mid 40s with 700ish to each woofer

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

This is my neibirs car I did a month ago, in his 2004 galant. Two 12" FI hybrid sx it has awesome bass response with tons of clarity. Get all the sound from subs and ports ,plus it gives his car a hatchback feel. Very efficient, tuned to 30/32 hertz

2cdjq03.jpg

30ae6gl.jpg

1531raa.jpg

Edited by missinglink

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...