Second Skin Audio

Rockford T1 On Bxi 1206d. Which Ohm Configuration?

I don't really understand refurbishing. like I dont understand the problem with it from what I know of it. isnt it something thats been sent back to the factory and was fixed with new parts? if so than whats wrong with that?

ya like say you buy a t4 amp not a real company just made it up..lol but anyways your t4 amp stops working for whatever reason you send it back to the t4 company and they fix whatever is wrong with it and send you a new amp..and then they sell that amp has refurbished..meaning something was wrong but they have now fixed it.

I don't really understand refurbishing. like I dont understand the problem with it from what I know of it. isnt it something thats been sent back to the factory and was fixed with new parts? if so than whats wrong with that?

Sometimes it's a product that a customer had, got damaged, then the shop/manufacturer repaired it. I don't have a prob with refurb/remanufactured amps as long as that is disclosed beforehand, but I'd never buy a refurbed sub. Plus, a refurbed/remanufactured product should be at least 25-33% less than the original price that retailer/store is asking for the same product new.

o all right makes enough sense. I wouldn't have a problem buying a refurbished amp unless they didnt tell me and charged me full price. but then again there wouldnt be a way of knowing right?