'98 Chevy Blazer Build *bat Is In, Vid Of It All Up And Running*

I would make a lil compartment on the other side of the box to match the passengers side. Looks really good soo far!

I might get a board cut out there and atach it but idk. its little room and it would go and kinda get in the way of my jack compartment. that thing that sticks out is the cover for my jack compartment. or are you talking about back on my wheel well. i've been toying there too. but idk

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

just orderd my amps. i'm really happy and can't wait for them to come in:excl: my ports are going to be in tomorrow. i went to vk and got really pissed and so ya. they called the people they order from and ya. get them in tomorrow. i'm really happy about that. when amps get in. i'll have the HC2400 to buy still for 150 and then my redtop for up front for 160. i'll get the HC2400 first.

KwB

Well, I got it from DB Electrical. so ya. haha

its nothing special, i know that.

Bills

there good alt i asked ron b4 i bought mine they get there parts from the same place that powermaster gets theres and there is a full 1 year warnety.

mine is for a chevy avalanch 275amps and with the MLA module i couldnt be any happier with my voltage

i heard they make some good stuff

you sir are correct

just orderd my amps. i'm really happy and can't wait for them to come in:excl: my ports are going to be in tomorrow. i went to vk and got really pissed and so ya. they called the people they order from and ya. get them in tomorrow. i'm really happy about that. when amps get in. i'll have the HC2400 to buy still for 150 and then my redtop for up front for 160. i'll get the HC2400 first.

to be honest for the price of a redtop i'd just go ahead and buy a kinetik HC1400 or you might can find a HC1800

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

to be honest for the price of a redtop i'd just go ahead and buy a kinetik HC1400 or you might can find a HC1800

I have been eyeballing the HC1800 but ya. still not sure. If i can find it for around 200 instead of the 260 i'd pry get it with no doubt

Bills

KwB

I have been eyeballing the HC1800 but ya. still not sure. If i can find it for around 200 instead of the 260 i'd pry get it with no doubt

Bills

check out www.sonicelectronix.com bro. i got my HC800 for $119 shipped. received it in four days from the day ordered .... from CA to VA

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

check out www.sonicelectronix.com bro. i got my HC800 for $119 shipped. received it in four days from the day ordered .... from CA to VA

Ive been pricing out stuff at sonicelectronix.com and then shopping around for it cheeper. I cound the HC1800 from the audiosavings store on ebay for $225ish with free shipping. hell, if anything i might do that one because i know for sure it will fit in my battery tray underthe hood and it will be powerfull enough to work as my starting bat. as well.

Bills

KwB

Archived