Sonic Electronix

Nothing wrong with the MA's . . but they are not even on the same level as Solo X's .. You need to fill in alot more info though ..

SPL? Music? Both? Power? Amps? Box? Vehicle? Competition? Bass Race or SPL Burps? What size X's?

The real question is how much airspace/room do you have and what is the application? That will determine your woofers and the woofers will determine the power needed.

Nothing wrong with the MA's . . but they are not even on the same level as Solo X's .. You need to fill in alot more info though ..

SPL? Music? Both? Power? Amps? Box? Vehicle? Competition? Bass Race or SPL Burps? What size X's?

The real question is how much airspace/room do you have and what is the application? That will determine your woofers and the woofers will determine the power needed.

i have a 2001 expedition only want to put 4 solo x in the truck 18s more than likely.. i would like to go to comps in the truck but i listen to the music non-stop just riding.. im trying to decide if i should get rid of the hk2000ds i have and buy new amps but really dont know which amps i should buy to go with the x's.. i have 6 2400 kinteks.. about to install second alt. just going to leave the third row out and wall the back off..

26s 305/30/26

6 ma audio hard kore 12s

6 ma audio hk2000d's

10 tvs

6 2400 kintek batterys

ab to install sec altenator

i have a 2001 expedition only want to put 4 solo x in the truck 18s more than likely.. i would like to go to comps in the truck but i listen to the music non-stop just riding.. im trying to decide if i should get rid of the hk2000ds i have and buy new amps but really dont know which amps i should buy to go with the x's.. i have 6 2400 kinteks.. about to install second alt. just going to leave the third row out and wall the back off..

I'd go with the solo x's, a friend of mine has 2 18's in a rx7 with mmat amps, and it was LOUD

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If you are leaving the 2nd row in, might as well just fire subs up port back. What are the 6 12's not doing right now that you want them to? Sometimes it's just a matter of the right box. How are they setup now?

Correction . .the box is the least effecient part of any bass system . . so box box box ..

But, if you are just looking to knock heads off, get the most you can afford and fit.

If you are leaving the 2nd row in, might as well just fire subs up port back. What are the 6 12's not doing right now that you want them to? Sometimes it's just a matter of the right box. How are they setup now?

Correction . .the box is the least effecient part of any bass system . . so box box box ..

But, if you are just looking to knock heads off, get the most you can afford and fit.

the second row is 2 captain seats one is fiberglassed in my old console and one fiberglassed between the two captain seats and the other 4 are in as big of a box i could fit in the back.. you know you can have a loud system but just get tired of the same stuff.. painted my truck 3 times in the pass 6 months.. what kind of amp should i push them with i see alot of people with the solo x but not running kicker amp???

26s 305/30/26

6 ma audio hard kore 12s

6 ma audio hk2000d's

10 tvs

6 2400 kintek batterys

ab to install sec altenator

the second row is 2 captain seats one is fiberglassed in my old console and one fiberglassed between the two captain seats and the other 4 are in as big of a box i could fit in the back.. you know you can have a loud system but just get tired of the same stuff.. painted my truck 3 times in the pass 6 months.. what kind of amp should i push them with i see alot of people with the solo x but not running kicker amp???

buy a DD Z1.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Because Kicker wasn't really making anything big enough to push them all the way. Have you watched any of Steve's videos? 4 SoloX's done right will be up there with that! Now there is the WarHorse. . I don't know if it's for sale yet though.

You need roughly 40,000 watts rms to push 4 of them to tilt!! Assuming you will strap 2 amps per sub, you need 8 amps capable of about 5000 watts each rms. Don't forget you will need several alternators and batteries.

I have always found it more impressive to do more with less. That's just me. I would look into 4 15's . . serious 15's .. The airspace is more realistic. . Either Fi, RE, DD or something like that. I am a fan of Digital Designs myself. 4 of the 9515's with about 4 of the DD M3 amplifiers in the right box would be hard to take. . www.ddaudio.com

But, when you're ballin out of control .. Nothing will ever be enough. . :blink: