ok i watched a trailer for the new Hulk movie, and a debate broke out. some people think its too fake cause he can take a grenade hit. wtf? i mean if the hulk could take 1 grenade and die, hell we might as well call him shaq painted green. idk i think its fitting for him to take a grenade. if he could just die from a grenade he wouldnt be that great. anyone with or against me on this?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ok i watched a trailer for the new Hulk movie, and a debate broke out. some people think its too fake cause he can take a grenade hit. wtf? i mean if the hulk could take 1 grenade and die, hell we might as well call him shaq painted green. idk i think its fitting for him to take a grenade. if he could just die from a grenade he wouldnt be that great. anyone with or against me on this?

who says he will die from 1 grenade hit? 1 granade will only make him angry..lol i used to collect comics cards when i was a kid and each card would rate the persons power and hulk was one of a few whos power was unregistered..ive seen hulk in comics take hits from tanks,rockets,missiles and just scratch his head like he got bit by a mosquito..lol

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

no the argument was if it was real life he wouldnt be able to take a grenade hit, hence he shouldnt be able to all, or thats what i got out of it lol. i mean tanks are in real life and can take a grenade, and the hulk can rip a tank in half. so i think its fitting lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

They already made 1 bad Hulk movie. Why are they making another?

the first one was suppose to be kids friendly.. and the new one more adult oriented (not sexually) but you get the point.. i hope ..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

there was a good review of this movie in geek magazine ( don't ask, but its cool as fuck ) and they interviewed Ed Norton. This movie will not be anything like the old tragedy of a few years back. They were very careful thru the whole process to make it original , more real looking, and actually using a villain from the comics. The only change is the character that plays the abomination is a american soldier in the movie, and in the comics I believe he was a russian or french soldier. But either way, Marvel comics has started their own movie studio company now, and they will of course have the exclusive rights to all marvel character movies starting with Iron Man, so the movies will be much more character and story authentic to the comics they portray. If you have seen Iron man you can clearly tell that the story telling style of this genre of movie has taken a turn for the better on account of marvel comics having full reign of over every line of dialouge , the way each scene is shot, and the character development thru the film. Hulk will be worth the ticket price. :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties