Another Fg "attempt"

First off screw ALL YOU GUYS who make it look like average people like me can actually do this stuff... i WILL attempt again, but not anytime soon and next time i will use tightly stretched tape instead of the cloth. gah so much to improve on!! although the glass didnt come out perfect, or beautiful the speaker rings are RIGHT where i had initially planned on them being. Back left fires at the passenger and back right shoots at the driver, as of now the rear fill is AMAZING and i couldn't be more happy with it. Neither speaker overpowers the other and volume is x4 over shooting at the back window.

Last note b4 pics, The mix'n match Kenwood+Pioneer is ELVIS'S (precisionAudio916 iirc) FAULT!!!!! he flaked on getting me the RE 6.5s that will be going in hopefully Tuesday night. the Kenwood Pioneer combo was just a temp fill idea to get a feel for the staging.

279687765_947287302_0.jpg

279687426_947286076_0.jpg

279687308_947285667_0.jpg

279687008_947284630_0.jpg

279686148_947281662_0.jpg

The Center blank section is the canvas for the bass engine going in soon. (it all makes sense in my head) and what is not venting bass or with the pods on top will have cushion with seat fabric on top for whoever sits in the back. you CAN sit in the back, but goddamit its my car and i don't design the audio for the comfort of the back-seat rider.

At Idle:

279687874_947287691_0.jpg

New Alt, 2nd Bat, and eventual Missing Link COMING SOON!!!!! check for updates ;)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

First off screw ALL YOU GUYS who make it look like average people like me can actually do this stuff... i WILL attempt again, but not anytime soon and next time i will use tightly stretched tape instead of the cloth. gah so much to improve on!! although the glass didnt come out perfect, or beautiful the speaker rings are RIGHT where i had initially planned on them being. Back left fires at the passenger and back right shoots at the driver, as of now the rear fill is AMAZING and i couldn't be more happy with it. Neither speaker overpowers the other and volume is x4 over shooting at the back window.

Last note b4 pics, The mix'n match Kenwood+Pioneer is ELVIS'S (precisionAudio916 iirc) FAULT!!!!! he flaked on getting me the RE 6.5s that will be going in hopefully Tuesday night. the Kenwood Pioneer combo was just a temp fill idea to get a feel for the staging.

279687765_947287302_0.jpg

279687426_947286076_0.jpg

279687308_947285667_0.jpg

279687008_947284630_0.jpg

279686148_947281662_0.jpg

The Center blank section is the canvas for the bass engine going in soon. (it all makes sense in my head) and what is not venting bass or with the pods on top will have cushion with seat fabric on top for whoever sits in the back. you CAN sit in the back, but goddamit its my car and i don't design the audio for the comfort of the back-seat rider.

At Idle:

279687874_947287691_0.jpg

New Alt, 2nd Bat, and eventual Missing Link COMING SOON!!!!! check for updates ;)

-Drew

looks nice i need a cap that tells u how much amps is being used lol :D

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

its actually not a cap, but a distro block i have at the base of my center console. you can see it in this pic in front of the shifter on the mounting board (that needs paint)

IMGP0073.jpg

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

forms are slow today ~_~

-Drew

Whats up with the big not of this world sticker ? ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

^_^

its my car! i have a bunch of stickers all over it, ranging from Fox, Alpine Stars, Transworld Motocross Magazine, Harley Davidson, Parts Direct, Hifonics, DC Audio and of course NOTW.

(besides the NOTW sticker they're all small and in corners)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

im not saying i could do any better but not bad for a beginner..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

practice practice practice

i always seem to make a step in the right direction, but it takes me 4-6months to get the nerve and patience to attempt it again... center console was scrapped and the beauty board i did for my 1st try is limp like a floppy **** so as nice as it was when i had it installed, failed in the long run.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: