Can I fit a 35x13.50R26 tire on a 26x10 rim?

This is a question related to wheels and tires. These will be on a 2007 Chevy Suburban LT. I currently have a set of 26×9.5 rims with 305/30/26 Lionhart tires on them. I've just had horrible luck with these tires. I've had at least 3 of them prematurely fail on me within the past 2 years and at $240-$300 per tire, I'm tired or constantly replacing tire with low miles on them due to failure.  So I'm looking at going with bigger tires if I can. When I'm searching the web for bigger tires I keep coming across 35x13.50R26 tires. I'm wondering if these tires will fit my current wheels or will I need to order different wheels. Right now my 07 is at factory height, but I'm getting ready to have a 5in rough country lift installed with new shocks to match. So with that said could these 35x13.50R26 tires work on my already owned wheels, or will I need to go with different wheels altogether?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....