Extra battery/lithium bank question (NEWBIE)

I drive a Jeep Patriot 2017 and i have a 390amp alternator with the big 3 upgrade using 1/0 OFC, a stock red top optima battery. I am running 2 15 Deaf Bonce Apocalypse 270 and a deaf bonce aak-4900.1D. I built a 64AH headway lithium cell bank and i am confused with connecting it. I have a 1/0 OFC running from my battery (in circuit with big 3 upgrade) do i need to run another 1/0 wire from my alternator to my trunk where i plan to locate the lithium cell bank? Or can i just use the 1/0 i have powering my amp, the wire the amp with a new run of 1/0 OFC? Sorry if confusing, just a rookie and dont want to blow anything up!

The worst case scenario is that your rear battery is discharged, malfunctioning  or whatever and you want the alternator to be able to source the full current draw of that amp at full output so you want two 1/0 wires going back there and two 1/0 ground wires to ground since that's the amount of terminals the amp has on it.