Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Where can I get a 250 amp alternator for $250?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im trying to find a alternator that's 250 amps for around $250. I just bought one from BNR on eBay and it was a piece of shit that didn't do even close to its rating. So I wanted to see if anyone on here might be able to help me out with finding one for a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3 lt v8 flexfuel 2 pin alternator. My truck is not the classic version either. Any tips or anything would be greatly appreciated!! 👍

Posted

A decent branded alternator of that capacity should be at least $400, I would recommend you to get a deal on a good brand alternator, say $350 and pay that and have a good life, I mean you already got burned once so I don't need to explain it to you, avoid getting burned for a second time.

 

Also you don't describe your application maybe you can do with a less amperage rating higher quality alternator, sure it will get you better results than a crap 400A one.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...