Sonic Electronix

I am wanting to run 4 6.5  100 watts rms and 2 tweeters 50 rms.  The amp I want to run is 4 channel 600 rms.  What is the best way to wire all 6 speakers into 4 channels?

The speakers are prv 6mr200a-4 and TW100sd-4.  The amp is Hifonics ZG-600.4.

I haven't purchased the items yet so if you have a better option let me know.

One way would be to use passive crossovers to run mid woofers and tweeters say in the front channels, PRV have thier own passive crossovers:

https://prvaudio.com/products/2df4400/

And running the other two mid woofers on the rear channels using the the same passive crossovers even if there are no twitters to install. (this assumes you don't have a signal processor sourcing the amp). If you have a signal processor you wouldn't need any passive crossovers on the rear channels.

Your mid woofers need to be run like 80Hz to 4400Hz and your tweeters would need to be run 4400Hz and up BUT your amplifier can only provide the 80Hz hipass filter but not the 4400Hz crossover, same for the tweeters, they cannot get a full range signal, need to be hi passed at 4400Hz besides, the head unit can only provide like 22 watts per channel at most.

There are on ebay these   "1pcs 2 Way Crossover Filter 2 Unit Audio Frequency Divider 4-8 ohm 150W 3500HZ" which are $10 a piece that you could use, You could redirect the output of the mid woofers in that crossover to the high level input of the rear channels so that you only need to buy two of these, that would be the cheapest possible way to do it more or less half properly.