01 sentra b pillar wall for 5x 12's

shes startinmg to get really windy now 

i got it about 60-70% sealed off to the cabin right now , and this clip was shot while using the recoil amps so im getting 450-500watts per sub, cant wait to see what she does at the next comp when the deafbonce 16k or 2x smart 8 basses go in 

saving the deafbonce 16k's for when i make the move to 4x 15's picked up 2x big boss 8's to run on the 12's ,

going to wire 5 coils per amp in parralel for a .4 ohm load. could have ran a single deafbonce 16k but that would have put it at a .8 ohm load and dont really wanna drop that amp below 1 ohm 

amazon.png

• 2 weeks later...

set 2 new personal bests at the showdown 150db @ 490w , and a new spl best on music at 157.xx db/ 2800w as the amp died , never even got to turn it up , it apears the driver board died as the amp doesnt go into protect it just flashes the clip and protect light once its outputting a lil bit of power , amp is on its way back to taramps and will be replaced, cant wait for the new alt so i can get that in and install both 8k's 

• 1 month later...

took 1st place in mod 10k yesterday at the USACi show and got edged out in street beat 3 

ended up doing a 151 musical average using the streetbeat track #10 which plays in the 20hz range 

and then tracks 8/9 ( 30 hz range )  got me a musical average of 155 

i paid for a rerun just to play track 10 and meter it to see what iwould come up with 

heres 2 of my favorite clips i recorded from that show yesterday