Second Skin Audio

One dvc 2 ohm sub, monoblock vs 2 channel bridged ohm load question?

So I've got an American bass xr-12d2, dual 2 ohm voice coil 1200w RMS and currently an nvx nda105 monoblock amp (1ohm stable, 2000w RMS) but it's huge so I've been looking at other smaller options. 

I found the NVX xad21 which is a 2 channel amplifier, 1 ohm stable (1000w x2 RMS), bridgeable down to 4 or 2 ohms. 

RMS Power Ouput @ 14.4V, 4 Ohm (Bridged),≤1% THO+ N 900W

RMS Power Ouput @ 14.4V, 2 Ohm (Bridged),≤1% THO+ N 1600W

With the xr-12d2 being 1200w RMS, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the xad21 and bridge the sub down to 2 ohms for 1600w... Or if it would work, I could do the non bridged 1000w x2 with each voice coil on a separate channel but I've read that isn't as good. So I was hoping I could bridge this amp to the 2 ohm load for 1600w.

I know that the dvc 2 ohm subs can be wired to 4 ohm load, or 1 ohm load. And I think that when you bridge the channels, it divides the ohm load in half? If that's correct, could I wire the xr-12d2 in series to a 4 ohm load, bridged across the two channels for a 2 ohm load at the amp? 

Or would it be better to just use the monoblock I have already? I like the idea of being able to use the 2 channel bridged for a sub, or for 2 stereo channels if I decide to put speakers on it. 

The xad21 is 1 ohm stable and bridgeable down to 2 ohms so this should be okay load wise, I'm just not sure how I would go about wiring the dvc 2 ohm to a bridged 2 ohm load. 

Hopefully my math is correct, and I can wire the coils in series for 4 ohm load and then bridge it to the amp across the two channels for a final 2 ohm load. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the help. 

A D2 sub can only be wired to 4 or 1 ohm so my suggestion is to get an amp that is one ohm stable delivering at least 1200W RMS such as:

https://nvx.com/products/xad12-1500w-rms-x-series-full-bridge-class-d-1-ohm-stable-monoblock-amplifier

Also when running more than 1kw of power is necessary to check your electrical to be able to support the load and if so check that it is in good condition, more so if you intend to run full bridge amps such as these NVX.