Sonic Electronix

My friend gave me this catalog from his dad's work and it had a bunch of audio stuff. He said he could get anything for half price and I thought it would be all crappy brands. There was some good brands (MTX, RE, Pioneer, US Amps) but there were also a lot of brands I have never heard of. Could you tell me if these brands are good or bad please?

SPL

AL Audio

Logic Soundlab

Soundstorm Labs

Lanzar

Audiopipe

Volfenhag

Nitro

MA Audio

Kole Audio

Visonik

Pyle

Legacy

Blaupunkt

Clarion

XXX

Matrix

Phase Linear

American Pro

Tview

most of those subs i've seen spanish people use on Youtube.

But they dont even seem that good from the looks of the video's

Lanzar

Audiopipe

Volfenhag

MA Audio

are my choices, not good put i think decent

Edited by Krannyman92

most of those subs i've seen mexican people use on Youtube (no offense).

Lanzar

Audiopipe

Volfenhag

MA Audio

cut out volfenhag and all lines from lanzar except the opti line and some ma audio im sure and then you will have a decent list

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

My friend gave me this catalog from his dad's work and it had a bunch of audio stuff. He said he could get anything for half price and I thought it would be all crappy brands. There was some good brands (MTX, RE, Pioneer, US Amps) but there were also a lot of brands I have never heard of. Could you tell me if these brands are good or bad please?

SPL

AL Audio

Logic Soundlab

Soundstorm Labs

Lanzar

Audiopipe

Volfenhag

Nitro

MA Audio

Kole Audio

Visonik

Pyle

Legacy

Blaupunkt

Clarion

XXX

Matrix

Phase Linear

American Pro

Tview

What are you looking to get, head unit, amp, subs, speakers? All different brands are different for each item they make/sell.

most of those subs i've seen spanish people use on Youtube (no offense).

Lanzar

Audiopipe

Volfenhag

MA Audio

Thats funny because the company is based in southern texas :lol:

All of them pretty much fall under the same category as Boss and Pyramid. They are sold at flea markets to hood rats that don't care about how something sounds, as long as it shakes the hell out of a trunk. I've had decent luck with TView monitors. Matter of fact I have a 7" Tview monitor in the van right now. Real decent for the price (I won it at an event).

Logic SoundLabs are alright. I have ran a lot of their older stuff and did not have any problems. However, they are not anywhere near what you'd want to compete. (just a warning there).

SoundStorm is the same as Boss Audio.

Pyle used to be pretty good, now they are p.o.s.

Volfenhaq. Never had any equipment form them, but have installed and heard quite a bit. Not entirely impressed.

MA Audio. Higher end stuff is good. What is being sold in that catalog is probably what you'd see at a flea market though.

Honestly.... If I was you, I'd save and get something a step up from what you'd see in a flea market. If you don't, well, you'll be asking, later down the road, why you keep getting walked over by your friends stereo. (seen it, done it, been there, hated it, trying to save you a headache).

And this is my opinion. It does not reflect the opinions and SMD forum and/or it's members.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

All of them pretty much fall under the same category as Boss and Pyramid. They are sold at flea markets to hood rats that don't care about how something sounds, as long as it shakes the hell out of a trunk. I've had decent luck with TView monitors. Matter of fact I have a 7" Tview monitor in the van right now. Real decent for the price (I won it at an event).

Logic SoundLabs are alright. I have ran a lot of their older stuff and did not have any problems. However, they are not anywhere near what you'd want to compete. (just a warning there).

SoundStorm is the same as Boss Audio.

Pyle used to be pretty good, now they are p.o.s.

Volfenhaq. Never had any equipment form them, but have installed and heard quite a bit. Not entirely impressed.

MA Audio. Higher end stuff is good. What is being sold in that catalog is probably what you'd see at a flea market though.

Honestly.... If I was you, I'd save and get something a step up from what you'd see in a flea market. If you don't, well, you'll be asking, later down the road, why you keep getting walked over by your friends stereo. (seen it, done it, been there, hated it, trying to save you a headache).

And this is my opinion. It does not reflect the opinions and SMD forum and/or it's members.

Thanks man, I kinda figured that so thats why I was running it by you guys.

Would RE, US amps, MTX, and Pioneer be the only things worth it?