Wolfy1091 Posted October 9, 2023 Report Posted October 9, 2023 I have a kenwood 372bt. I just installed Jbl club620f speakers and a stetsom amp. When I had it set up using the hu and car battery I get static and break up sound. When I hook it up to a separate battery and up to my phone directly it’s much louder and sounds perfect. I hooked my phone back up to it and left the car power hooked up and it still caused static and my right channel stopped working. Hook it back up to the sep battery and it runs fine. What could be the issue i took the hu and amp out and set it up on my desk and it’s running fine. What could be causing the noise with it in the car? Engine was not running
Joe X Posted October 10, 2023 Report Posted October 10, 2023 You have grounding issues, check out the video to learn about the different issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dpucdxs6Y If you can't find the issue go to a pro installer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.