Second Skin Audio

Please help with ported box for Six 6.5" meso subs

So this is going behind the rear seats of my 14 Dcab Tacoma.  ive actually built a wedge box already. the subs face forward and port to the side. Tuned to 32hz, Winisd said 10" and the 12v.com said 12". Ive tried various other calculators and they all say around 10-13" long with a 3" aero. But trying those lengths sound like dog poo. Im using a 3" because i cant really fit a 4" without it hitting the subs.  Heres the dementions of my box.

W-56.5"

H-18.5"

D1-4"

D2-8"

If anyone could point me in the right direction on what im doing wrong id reallt appreciate it. Hopefully i just need a different length port  cause i spent a good amount of time on building the box i have now. 

Thank you

Edited by Shonuff26

Entering those dimensions and assuming you used 3/4 wood and using a 10 long 3" port I get 2.1 cubic feet net or 0.35 cubic feet per driver, they specify 0.12, also one 3" port is 7 square inches of port area for all drivers while CT is asking for 12 square inches PER driver.

Your box is completely off spec.

Also modeling subs parameters reveal those subs will never get decently low in a ported box among other things due to very low Xmax.

So you can go ahead and build the correct box for them and still get all poor low end.