Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for DD Audio Sl 612 D2?

So i have been trying to make my own ported/vented enclosure for my DD Audio 612 sl D2 woofer but I don't have prior experience in this. I have GAS PRO 1001.1 amplifier for it and I plan to run it at 1 ohms. So do eny of you know how large of an enclosure should I make for it and what sized and lenght port should I use? Is 50l enclosure and 3 inch wide and 20cm  long port too small?

regular sized woofer and box didn't fit in my previouse car. I have seat exeo 2.0tdi wagon with back seats of now.  But  the old box broke so I need to make a new one for it. and i don't have the money to by a regular sized woofer right now. I plan to make the new box form 25 mm thick mdf board

https://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asphttps://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp

Try this site it helps it's better than hearing 2.5 cf  1.7 cf what factory recommends I don't have that much experience but it's not my 1st time throwing a system in my ride. 1st one I had that hit was two 12s in a 4 ft box and it slammed hope this helps even helps with tune. good luck man through some pics 

Edited by Jaym

6 hours ago, Kallior said:

regular sized woofer and box didn't fit in my previouse car. I have seat exeo 2.0tdi wagon with back seats of now.  But  the old box broke so I need to make a new one for it. and i don't have the money to by a regular sized woofer right now. I plan to make the new box form 25 mm thick mdf board

For 1.75 net a 4" port needs to be 14.7" long for a 33Hz tuning.

Said that a 4" round port is barely large enough for 600W power if you push more power you may get port noise.

Ideally a slot port with 20 square inches of port area is needed to get the best out of the sub in a ported enclosure.